Effective management of the daily brewery operations. This includes the brewing, fermenting, maturation, filtering, and packaging of beer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform periodic maintenance to ensure the safe and effective running of the plant and machinery.
- Maintain visual aesthetics of the brewery and its equipment.
- Liaise with brewpub and restaurant staff. When needed, work with staff to develop appropriate food-beer pairings and educate them on beer-related topics.
- Socialize with clients and customers as well as other customer relations duties.
- Get involved in various on-site and off-site beer events.
- Maintain accurate brewery inventory, quality and production records, and ensure the brewpub is in compliance with all Californian environmental, safety and tax regulations.
- Perform lab tests and other QA/QC functions needed to ensure consistency in the high quality of all final products.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Prefer formal brewing education or at least 2 years of hands-on commercial brewery experience.
- An ability to effectively work independently
- Readiness to take on the demands and challenges of responsibly producing our beer and manage all aspects of our microbrewery operation
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work as a team player
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends
- An ability to think quickly, identify issues and implement practical solutions
- An energetic and dynamic personality
- A passion for making great beer!
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate with other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Gaming A License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly exposed to tobacco smoke and may be exposed to loud noises.
Download Application and apply in person
To download application | CLICK HERE | You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the application. Feather Falls Casino offers competitive wages, medical, dental, vision and 401K plans. Applications accepted Monday – Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm.
The latest version of Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from Adobe.