Blues & Brews Festival
May 28 at 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm$30
Join us for a day-long celebration of live music and craft beer! Doors open at 12pm, show starts at 1pm!
- 1pm-2:15pm: Guitarsonists featuring Chris Cain – The Guitarsonists are comprised of Chris Cain, Mighty Mike Schermer and Daniel Castro––quite the triumvirate of guitar-slingers. With players this versatile it would be near impossible for any guitar fan to come away disappointed!
- 2:45pm-4pm: Lydia Pense & Cold Blood – Bay Area music pioneers with an amazing history and an exciting future. Cold Blood has the ability to reach backwards for original influences and the creativity to reach forward, working with new approaches. Their music is ageless!
- 4:30pm-5:45pm: Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers – Considered one of the preeminent harmonica players around, Rod Piazza has become a commanding presence at the forefront of today’s blues scene. With his band for the last quarter century, The Mighty Flyers, he’s won the prestigious “Blues Band of the Year” W.C. Handy Award 3 times!
- 7pm-8:30pm: The Yardbirds – Formed in 1960s London, The Yardbirds boasted some of the most infamous guitarists of all time – Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page. Co-founded by Jim McCarty with singer Keith Relf, the band unleashed a string of hits, including “For Your Love,” “Over Under Sideways Down,” and “Heart Full Of Soul,” and in turn, influenced generations of musicians and fans. In addition to McCarty, The Yardbirds are now comprised of John Idan on guitar and lead vocals (on 2003 Birdland Album), Johnny A on lead guitar (Peter Wolf, Bobby Whitlock), bassist Kenny Aaronson (Bob Dylan, Billy Idol), and Myke Scavone delivering vocals, blues harp, and percussion (singer Ram Jam, Doughboys). Electrifying, eclectic, and way ahead of their time, The Yardbirds continue their unbreakable legacy!
Admission includes: Show, souvenir pint glass, food specials, free slot play & Blackjack match bet!
Tickets: General floor, $30. General balcony, $30. Must be 21 or older!
Show Admission • Dining Discount • Free Slot Play • Souvenir Pint Glass • Blackjack Match Bet
Charge by phone: (530) 533-3885, ext. 510!
VIP Suites – SOLD OUT! Luxury seating for up to 10 guests.
VIP Suites include show admission, free slot play, souvenir glass, blackjack match bet, plus:
1- 5 people, 1 pitcher of draft beer and 1 large pizza.
6-10 people, 2 pitchers of draft beer and 2 large pizzas.
Beer may be substituted for House Wine or House Champagne. No substitutions for the pizza.
Stay. Play & Party!
Weekend Party Packages Include:
- One Night at the Lodge – Deluxe King Room at the Lodge
- Admission for Two
- $10 Dining Discount
Party Packages: SOLD OUT!